Resounding Success of VICB 2013
"VICB 2013" incorporating "RAHV VIETNAM 2013" and "SECURITY & FIRE VIETNAM 2013" and "Lighting Vietnam 2013" concluded with resounding success on 18-20 July 2013 at the Saigon Exhibition and Convention Center (SECC), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. "VICB 2013" was Asia's most comprehensive one–stop sourcing platform that specialized in the latest machineries, products and technologies of construction & building; HVACR; security & fire and lighting industries.
The 3-day fair featured:
- 115 exhibitors from 16 countries and regions
- Showcased a diverse range of innovative machineries, equipment & products
- National pavilions and group participants from China, Korea and Thailand
- Encompassed 3 technical seminars to update industrial players on the latest market trends and innovative technology
- 6,373 trade buyers from 34 countries & regions
- 4 visitor delegations from Cambodia, Japan, Sri Lanka and Thailand
"VICB 2013" reaffirmed its position as the leading international exhibition and reinforced Vietnam as the thriving market of business potential in construction & building; HVACR; security & fire and lighting industries.
Infinite Business Opportunity in Vietnam
Vietnam construction and building industries has become one of the most important industries in recent years. With the rising population, rapid urbanization and growing standards of living, a surge in construction activities like housing construction, highway construction, power plants, metro, water supply and drainage systems and industrial zones have created a strong demand for construction & building; HVACR; and fire & security equipment, material, system, products and technology.
- With a population of more than 90 million, accommodation in Vietnam is still a critical need, to solve the problem, for example, Vietnam government plans to develop 364 million m2 of housing space in urban areas by 2020.
- Spending in the construction sector will grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.5% between 2005 and 2015.
- The total business and production value of the construction sector reached more than US$600 million in May and US$2.75 billion for the first five months of this year.
- Infrastructure industry value and construction industry value will also double from 2010-2014.
Fast Track Your Success in VICB 2014
"VICB 2014" incorporating "RAHV VIETNAM 2014", "SECURITY & FIRE VIETNAM 2014" and "LIGHTING VIETNAM 2014" will make their triumphant return on 26 to 28 June 2014 at Saigon Exhibition and Convention Centre (SECC), Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam."VICB 2014" will attract more than 300 exhibitors and 10,000 quality buyers. "VICB 2014" is dedicated as an one-stop sourcing and trading platform for industrial professional to explore business opportunities and review the most updated solution in construction & building; HVACR; security & fire and lighting industries.